Merchandise Review: Hermione Wand Pen and Bookmark



Hello, everyone! I'm back with another merchandise review! I know, I know. I have been doing a lot of product reviews lately and not a lot of reading, and I have a good reason for it. One, I'm in college and they tend to tell me what to read for the majority of my time. "Well, why haven't you done a Book Review: School Edition?" you may ask. So far we've just been reading short stories, and I usually just do novels for those reviews. Two, fanfiction. That's all I'm going to say about it. Seriously.

Anyway, today I'm reviewing something that I got while I was overseas. It's the the Hermione Wand Pen (and also bookmark, technically) that I got at Hamleys. It is part of the Noble Collection, which is also amazing and displayed at Hamleys. They seriously could have taken all of my money. But I'm not here to talk about that. Let's get to the review!

I'm really enjoying this pen, which is an odd thing to say, but I had originally thought it would be a souvenir that I would keep on my shelf with some of the other things I bought. However, I'm using it everyday. I have it where my stylus usually in on my tablet case. It's a good little pen.

It's also pretty recognizable. Many of my friends who are Harry Potter fans, recognize it immediately. They like to hold it and write with it and wave it around like a wand. It's a pretty good size for my hand. My hand covers the base when I hold the end, so it really feels and looks like a wand.

One thing I have to say is that after a few weeks, my pen broke. I felt like a part of me died when it happened. The tip of the pen was pushed further into the pen, and it made it impossible to use. However, it also was an easy fix. I popped the end of pen off and pushed the ink tube and tip back through the end. Then I just popped the top back into place, and that was that.

The bookmark was a bookmark. For a second I thought that the wand was going to also be a bookmark, and then I realized it was a two for one combo. The picture was pretty cool and featured Hermione and her wand. You can tell the similarities between her wand and the wand in the picture, which I found really cool.

I paid ten pounds for the set, which is about $12.50 in American money. I checked, and on Amazon.com, you can get this for nine dollars. I still felt like it was worth it with the experience that I got with it, and it something that I can use everyday. So, go check them out on Amazon.com.






That's it for this post! Comment down below on your favorite Harry Potter wand. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email to the Subscribe Box to the right or down at the bottom. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ button to the right. Follow me on twitter for up to date information about the blog and ridiculousness about my life @KK_Donna_Blog. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find here. Read on, lovelies. I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018