Update - Where I Am... And Where I Hope to Be



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and this is going to be a quick update. I know I've done far too many of these lately, but I can't seem to get back into the groove of things. I feel like I'm pulling myself into seventy different directions, and other than being pulled apart, I find myself forgetting where I am and where I want to be. In case you haven't guessed yet, I've also been feeling a little moody. That led me to feeling less than motivated to where the blog was concerned. But I'm back, and I'm ready to get fired up.

I've been trying to update the blog this weekend. You may have noticed that there is now a Currently Reading widget on the right side of the blog under my Google+ About Me page. There you can see what I am currently reading, specially for fun and for any book clubs I happen to be a part of. As you can see, for now it has Off the Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer. That's right, I haven't quite finished it, but here's to hoping. 

Another little update is that I'm somewhat officially enrolled in graduate school. As a part of my schedule to earn my Masters in Education, I will be taking classes that require me to read novels that I might have otherwise not have read. For example, this semester I'm taking a class called American Literature of Rebellion. There are a few interesting novels on the reading list, and I am delighted to review them for the Book Review: School Edition series. 

Lastly, I've finished moving into my new apartment, and I think I've gotten myself pretty settled. This means I'll be able to get back on schedule, and I should be posting on every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It'll be a mix of book reviews, merchandise reviews, maybe some cosplay pictures, and whatever else my mind has conjured up for the week. This will be my first week back, so please excuse me if I'm a little rusty. 

If you're looking for something a little more fun to start your week, please check out my reviews (if you can really call them that) of the Twilight Short Films that are located on this blog. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, come back Wednesday where I'll give my much anticipated review of the movie Paper Towns. I'm sure none of you expected me to be late this go around (please note the sarcasm).

Well, that's it for this update! Comment down below with ideas for the blog down below. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below and off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Lastly, follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018