Cover Clothes #7: These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

Cover Clothes #7: These Broken Stars





Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to do a quick cover clothes. This time I'm doing These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner. It has to be one of my favorite covers, and I'm really digging the dress that I found to match it. Everything is under $50, but the dress is only $16. It's kind of amazing. Most of the set is self-explanatory, but I had to add the gun charm for our charming Tarver. Ouch. That was really punny, even for me.

That's it for this post! Comment down below with some of your favorite book covers. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018