The Storytellers: New Voices of the Twilight Saga - Vote Now! News #1


Lionsgate The Storytellers: New Voices of The Twilight Saga

Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm excited to share some news with you today. As you may have read in a previous post, there is a contest going on that's all about Twilight. The Storytellers: New Voices of the Twilight Saga contest is rebooting the Twilight Saga on Facebook, and they apparently they need our help.

Firstly, it is not based off of the original four books. Instead, they are taking characters' stories from The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide. I have read this book, and I have to say that I'm really excited for a chance to see some of these characters on screen.


There also seem to be different levels of the contest: one where everyone can participate and some that are meant for very specific people. The first level is for everyone. They want fans to vote on the different characters that will be featured in the videos. Then things get a little complicated. They what female artists (screenwriters, directors, actors and such) that are thirteen years and older to submit their work based on these characters. You'll be able to find more information about when and what to submit if you want to enter at there website which you can find at this link.


I'm really excited about this. I'm sure there will be a lot of submissions, but the fans get to determine what gets made as well as having judges to narrow down the search. I'm hopeful for what will come of this, and I'm excited about what we may be seeing in the up coming months. Not to mention there are nearly half a million dollars in prizes for the winners. So go ahead and take a stab at it if you fit the requirements. Right now you can just vote for the character that you would like featured, but you'll be able to vote for screenplay outline come November 20.


That's all for this post! Comment down below on what you would like to see come from this contest. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email to the Subscribe Box down below and off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button off to the right. Follow me on twitter for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life @KK_Donna_Blog. Lastly, follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find here. Read on, lovelies. I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018