October Madness and an Apology

So things have been a little crazy, and by a little I mean I lost a whole month to craziness, which is why I haven't been able to talk to y'all. First off, there was the week before midterms where I set aside time away from my blog to focus on midterm stuff: papers, tests, complete and utter nonsense, whatever the case may be. Then there was midterm week in which I literally did not sleep a wink. I was up more than I was down. For most of the time, I had no idea if I was coming or going. So then the next week I was trying to recuperate and had to deal with roommate shenanigans. Stealing stuff, coming in through the window at two in the morning, and shouting in the middle of the night. That kind of stuff. The week after that I got a ridiculous stomach virus that I lovingly call "the death bug." I even tried to go to school that day, and my professor was like, "No. Just no." Once I recuperated, I got volunteered for helping with my church's fall festival. Thanks, ma. That was my month. I'm really sorry that I haven't had the time to post anything. I feel really bad about it, and I really miss y'all. Hopefully, I'll be going at it full speed this month with new posts, new ideas, and some stuff that some of y'all might actually like. If y'all want, you can follow this blog by either adding me to your circles with you Google+ account by clicking the button off to the right. You can subscribe to my blog by adding your email to the "Subscribe" box below. Lastly, you can get up-to-date stuff about this blog and my life in general by following me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog. I hope to see all of you real soon! See y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018