Sickness, Disney World, Universal, and I'm Back!

Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to explain my absence. I was hoping that I would have gotten more things done by the way of the blog, but a lot of things have been happening around here that have stopped me from doing so. Some things were awesome. Some were not so awesome. But I'm here to explain myself as well as tell y'all what to be on the lookout for in the next couple of weeks.

Firstly, if you follow me on twitter, you know that I went on vacation to Florida at the beginning of the year. During this time, I was able to get some reading done. I've read through the existing Lunar Chronicles series, but I haven't been able to write reviews for them because I left my keyboard at my house. I felt like an idiot, but I did manage to take some notes for the reviews that will be coming up in a few days.

Next, as I said before, I was vacationing in Florida where I got to go to Disney World and Universal Studios. You can guess where I spent most of my time. I'll give you a hint: it's filled with magic! Yes, I spent my days at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando. I bought a few things, rode a few rides, and I'll be giving my full review of the park in a few days. So keep an eye out for that!

Also, I would like to mention that another reason for my absence is that Disney World and Universal Studios are a breeding ground of bacteria and illness, and I happened to catch a cold while on vacation. It's been a bugger trying to get rid of, but I'm starting to feel like my old self. Thus, I am able to write posts again.

The last thing I would like to mention is that I've started up school again. It's going to make me much busier, so posting things may become even more sporadic in the upcoming months. However, on the bright side, Book Review: School Edition will be coming back as well. There are many novels on my reading list for this semester. The two classes that will probably be featured in this semester is my American Literature after 1945 class and my Brits Abroad class. Lots of cool things coming up for those two classes, so look forward to those!

There are a lot more things that I hope to hit on, like some of the new merchandise that I bought on vacation and Amazon, but I guess y'all will have to wait and see what comes ahead. I hope to do some more pleasure reading this year, as well as figure out what I'm planning to do with my life. But thank you for your patience and I hope y'all continue to visit the blog in the upcoming year.

That's it for this post! Comment down below on some New Year's Book Resolutions you hope to accomplish this year. Subscribe to the blog by submitting your email to the Subscribe Box down below and off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for ridiculousness about my life and up to date information about the blog. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018