What's Going On: Update Post!

Hello, everyone! I'm back, but I don't have a review today. Sorry! Life has been getting a little hectic around here with finals, computer problems, and all of the regular stuff on top of that. First off, I may be a little later (or really even later than usual) with getting posts out because my finals are coming up quickly. That means I will be having tests, group projects, and a few papers all due within a short span of time. It sucks, but I'll manage to update as regularly (at least once in a couple of weeks) within the next month. Also, my computer cord spontaneously exploded the other day, which has left me without a laptop for a short while. I'll try to make posts from my tablet. Whether or not that will actually work will be a test for the sucker. Lastly, things have been a little hectic with Easter and a few birthdays that I haven't actually had the time to sit down to read. My one fun book a week pledge has fallen by the wayside, but I'm sure I'll bring it back before the end of May.


That's it for this post lovelies.  I'll get another review out to y'all very soon. Until then, you can subscribe to the blog by adding your email address down below in the Subscribe Box. You can add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ button off to the right. You can get up to date information about the blog and ridiculousness about my life by following me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog. Lastly, you can follow the tumblr dedicated to this blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies. I'll see you next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018